- Discuss a significant personal archievement.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of a political issue, and discuss how that issue related to your community.
- Write an essay describing a person who has influenced you.
- Write about your favorite book, poem, or play.
- The admissionos committee has a copy of your autobiography opened to page 367. What does it say?
- discuss a challenge you overcame and how it changed you.
- What is the best advice you have received, and why?
- If you could time travel, what period in history would you visit, and why?
- You have been selected to meet with the president of the United States for one hour. What will you discuss?
- If you could switch bodies with someone for a day, who wouldyou choose, and why?
Source: College Planning Workbook, Spark Publishing, 2008, p. 138-167.