- Discuss a significant personal archievement.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of a political issue, and discuss how that issue related to your community.
- Write an essay describing a person who has influenced you.
- Write about your favorite book, poem, or play.
- The admissionos committee has a copy of your autobiography opened to page 367. What does it say?
- discuss a challenge you overcame and how it changed you.
- What is the best advice you have received, and why?
- If you could time travel, what period in history would you visit, and why?
- You have been selected to meet with the president of the United States for one hour. What will you discuss?
- If you could switch bodies with someone for a day, who wouldyou choose, and why?
Source: College Planning Workbook, Spark Publishing, 2008, p. 138-167.
Univ. of the Pacific, Univ. of San Francisco, Menlo College, and Dominican Univ. are still accepting applications.
Down in Southern CA:
Marymount, Chapman Univ., Concordia Univ., Azusa Pacific Univ., Biola, and Univ. of Redlands will also consider them.
Looking a little farther away from home:
Univ. of Arizona, Univ. of Nevada, Reno, Colorado State Univ. at Fort Collins, Lewis & Clark, Linfield College, Hofstra Univ., Michigan State, Utah State University, Univ. of Colorado at Boulder, Seattle Pacific Univ., College of Charleston, Montana State Univ., Oregon State Univ., Saint Edwards Univ. (Austin) all will consider an application
If interest, sent your application ASAP! As always, go to the college website and contact an admissions officer to make sure that you have sufficient time to pull a great application together.